From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scottish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scottish usually refers to something of, from, or related to Scotland, including:
- Scottish people, a nation and ethnic group native to Scotland
- Scots language, a West Germanic language spoken in lowland Scotland
- Scottish Gaelic, a Celtic language native to Scotland
- Scottish national identity, the Scottish identity and common culture
- Symphony No. 3 (Mendelssohn), a symphony by Felix Mendelssohn known as the Scottish
- Scotch whisky, a malt whisky or grain whisky made in Scotland
- Scotland (disambiguation)
- Scots (disambiguation)
- Scotch (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Scottish"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scottish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.