Scottish Civil War
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scottish Civil War can refer to a number of internecine wars in Scottish history, including:
- War of the Scottish succession, 1094-1097
- the revolts of the Meic Uilleim and Macheths, late 12c. early 13c.
- Wars of Scottish Independence
- Marian civil war between Mary, Queen of Scots, and Regent Moray, mid 16c.
- Scotland in the Wars of the Three Kingdoms 1639-51
- Jacobite rising, 1688-1746
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scottish Civil War.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.