From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Scottish or scottish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scottish language may refer to:
- Scots language (Scots Leid), a Germanic language spoken in Lowland Scotland and Ulster
- Scottish Gaelic (Gàidhlig), a Celtic language native to Scotland
- Scottish English, the varieties of English spoken in Scotland
- Scottish Language, a peer reviewed journal of Scottish languages and linguistics, published by the Association for Scottish Literary Studies
- Languages of Scotland, the languages spoken or once spoken in Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scottish language.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.