From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scotty may refer to:
- A common nickname for a Scottish man
- Montgomery Scott, the Star Trek character
- Scotty (musician), a reggae singer
- Scotty (rapper), an American hip-hop artist
- Scotty Moore, American guitarist, one of Elvis Presley's backing musicians
- Scotty McCreery, the winner of the tenth season of American Idol
- Scottish Terrier, a breed of dog more commonly known as a "Scottie" or "Scotty"
- Scotty transporter, an Internet censorship circumvention tool
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.