Scotty Campbell has been the Republican member of the Tennessee House of Representatives for the 3rd district, encompassing Mountain City, Johnson County, and parts of Sullivan County, since January 2011.
Scotty Campbell was born on February 21, 1984 in Johnson County. He earned a Bachelor of Science from Cumberland University, and studied Public Policy at Tennessee State University. He works as a 911 Police/Fire/EMS Dispatcher. He is also a radio personality in Tennessee. He is a member of the Chambers of Commerce of Bristol and Johnson County.
In 2001, at age seventeen, he interned for Democratic politician Bob Clement. He was a legislative staffer for Republicans Diane Black, Brian Kelsey, Debra Maggart, and to Kent Williams when he was Speaker of the Tennessee House. He received anonymous threats during his campaign for the 3rd district. He became state Representative in January 2011. He is a Baptist.
Current Legislative committees
Scotty Campbell has been a member of the following committees:
- Finance, Ways and Means, Member
- Health and Human Resources, Member
Scotty Campbell has had the following professional experience:
- Dispatcher, 911 Police/Fire/Emergency Medical Systems, former
Scotty Campbell has had the following political experience:
- Representative, Tennessee State House of Representatives, 2010–present
Campbell has been a member of the following organizations:
- Bristol Chamber of Commerce
- Johnson County Chamber of Commerce
- Neva Volunteer Fire Department
On the June 24th, 2013 edition of Monday Night Raw, Campbell made an appearance with the WWE tag team Tons of Funk, participating in their lively dancing antics as the winning bidder for a Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund fundraising auction the wrestling promotion held in connection with the recent Wrestlemania event.
- House webpage
- Official website
- Tom Humphrey, 'On Scotty Campbell's Win Despite Anonymous Attacks', on Knoxnews.com 
- Roger Brown, 'Scotty Campbell wins Republican primary for the 3rd District Tennessee House seat', on TriCities.com, August 05, 2010 
- Taking oath
- "Representative Scotty Campbell's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
|Tennessee Representative for the 3rd district