From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Scouring)
|Look up scour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scour may refer to:
- Bridge scour, erosion of soil around at the base of a bridge pier or abutments via the flow of air, ice, or water
- Ice scour, also known as ice gouge, when a drifting ice feature (an iceberg, sea ice or a stamukha) scrapes the seabed
- Tidal scour, erosion of substrate via tidal forces
- Scour Inc., a multimedia search engine
- Scours, a term for diarrhea, especially among cattle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.