From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scout, Scouts, scouts, or scouting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article scout.|
A scout is a soldier performing reconnaissance and other support duties.
Scout may also refer to:
- Scout (aircraft), pre-1920s (British) terminology for a single-seat fighter
- Scout plane, post-1920s/modern usage for reconnaissance or surveillance aircraft.
- Aeryon Scout, a micro UAV
- AD Scout British naval aircraft
- Aeronca K Scout
- American Champion Scout
- IAI Scout, an unmanned air vehicle used by the Israel Defense Forces during the 1982 Lebanon War.
- Tennessee Propellers Scout, an American powered parachute design
- Westland Scout British helicopter
Automotive and rail
- A domestic assistant at Oxford University: see bedder
- Scout (sport), a professional sports talent-scout
- Scout.com, a sports-publishing company
- HMS Scout, the name of various British Royal Navy ships
- USS Scout, the name of various United States Navy ships
- Scouting, Scouting Movement or Scout Movement.
- An organisation in the Scouting Movement. There are thousands of national Scouting organizations or federations, mostly grouped into seven international Scouting associations, along with some non-aligned organizations and Groups.
More information on these organizations and groups can be found in:
- List of World Organization of the Scout Movement members
- List of World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts members
- International Union of Guides and Scouts of Europe#Member organizations
- Order of World Scouts#List of members
- World Federation of Independent Scouts#List of members
- World Organization of Independent Scouts#Members
- Confederation of European Scouts#Member organizations
- List of non-aligned Scouting organizations
- The Scouting Movement in a country, see: Category:Scouting and Guiding by country
- Scout (Scouting), an age group or section for youth in the rage 11 to 18 year in the Scouting Movement
- That age group or section in an organisation, see: Age groups in Scouting and Guiding
- Scouting (magazine)
- Scout Sniper
- Cavalry Scout
- Grey's Scouts
- Lovat Scouts
- Philippine Scouts
- Selous Scouts
- South Pacific Scouts
- Traditional Apache scout
- United States Army Indian Scouts
- Scout (comics)
- Scout (operating system)
- Scout Taylor-Compton
- The Scout (film), a 1994 film
- Scout (film), an upcoming film
- "Scout", the nickname of Jean Louise Finch, the main character in the novel To Kill a Mockingbird
- Scout, a subsidiary of Ribble Motor Services. In later years (mid 1970s onwards), the computing services bureau of the company.
- Scout Toys, an education toy line of LeapFrog Enterprises
- The Scout, a book by Steven Plaut
- The Scout, a speedy, baseball loving class in the team-based games Team Fortress and Team Fortress 2
- Scout is the name of an autonomous boat designed to complete a transatlantic crossing
- Scout is a protoss aircraft unit in the game Starcraft.
- Scout IX-3, a 2003 Nerf blaster released under the N-Strike series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.