From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scrag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scrag can refer to:
- Global Rocket 1, given the NATO reporting name SS-X-10 Scrag
- A monster, also referred to as a "wizard", in the 1996 computer game Quake
- A type of aquatic troll in Dungeons & Dragons
- A derogatory term for a girl or woman, especially in Australia
- Scrag end, a cut of lamb taken from the neck
- To play fight or rough and tumble between adult and child
- To kill by hanging or strangling, nearly synonymous with 'lynch'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.