From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scramble or scrambling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scramble or Scrambling may refer to:
- Scramble (video game), a 1981 arcade game
- Scramble (tabletop electronic game), a 1982 game
- Scramble (comics), an enemy of the Marvel Comics Canadian superhero team Alpha Flight
- Scramble (film), a 1970 British drama film
- Scramble (golf), a team play scoring system in golf
- Scramble (song), a song by Yui Horie, opening of the anime series School Rumble
- Scramble (album), an album by Atlanta-based band the Coathangers
- Scrambling (syntax), a linguistic term for variation of word order
- Scrambler, in telecommunications, a device that encodes a message at the transmitter to make the message unintelligible
- Scrambling, a method of ascending rocky faces and ridges
- Motorcycle scrambling, a form of motorcycle racing or all-terrain vehicle racing held on enclosed off-road circuits
- Pedestrian scramble, a pedestrian crossing system that stops all traffic and allows pedestrians to cross intersections
- Quarterback scramble, an impromptu play in Canadian and American football
- Scrambling (military), rapid deployment of aircraft, usually fighters, to meet an incoming threat
- National Residency Matching Program, part of which was called the Scramble, where medical students who did not match compete to get residencies
- Scramble (slave auction), an 18th-century form of slave auction
- Scrambled eggs, a dish made from the lightly beaten combined egg whites and yolks
- Scrambler (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Scramble"
- All pages with titles containing "Scrambling"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scramble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.