ScrapBook is an extension for the Mozilla Firefox web browser which adds enhanced scrapbooking, page saving, bookmarking, and notetaking functionality. The extension was initially developed at Murota Laboratory, which is a member of the Chair of Human Resource Development in the Department of Human System Science at Graduate School of Decision Science and Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology. It is currently maintained by .
ScrapBook won the "Most Useful Upgraded Extension" award in Mozilla's 2006 "Extend Firefox" competition.
- ScrapBook website
- Former, archived ScrapBook website
- ScrapBook at Mozilla Add-ons
- ScrapBook Features
- ScrapBook Tutorial written by Andrew Giles-Peters
- How To Save Websites With Scrapbook, A Firefox Extension - blog article by JL Beeken 2007-11-25
- Download Entire Web Sites in Firefox using ScrapBook - review by Aseem Kishore 2014-10-19
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|