From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up screech in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Screech may mean:
- Samuel "Screech" Powers, character played by Dustin Diamond in the NBC television sitcom Saved by the Bell
- A mascot for numerous sports teams, including:
- Newfoundland Screech, a brand of rum from Newfoundland
- "Screech Squad," the trumpet section of the Marching Chiefs
- Screech (comics), an armored vigilante in Marvel comics
- exclamation mark (!), used in computer terminology and in the UK
- Royden Screech, English bishop
- Prof. Timon Screech, faculty of University of London (School of Oriental and African Studies)
- Screech is a punkrock/metal band from the Netherlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.