From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up screening in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Screening may refer to:
- Screening (economics), a strategy of combating adverse selection
- Screening (medicine), a strategy used in a population to identify an unrecognised disease in individuals without signs or symptoms
- Screening (printing), a process that represents lighter shades as tiny dots, rather than solid areas, of ink by passing ink through
- Baggage screening
- Call screening, the process of evaluating the characteristics of a telephone call before deciding how or whether to answer it
- Film screening, the displaying of a motion picture or film
- Electric-field screening, the damping of electric fields caused by the presence of mobile charge carriers
- Mechanical screening, the practice of taking granulated ore material and separating it into multiple grades by particle size
- Screening (tactical), one military unit, such as light cavalry, providing cover for another in terms of both physical presence and firepower
- Screening, process stage when cleaning paper pulp
- Screen (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Screening"
- All pages with titles containing "Screening"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.