From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up screenplay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Screenplay may refer to:
- Screenplay, a written plan for a film or television program
- Screen Play (blog), an Australian videogame culture blog
- Screenplay (film), a 1984 pornographic film
- Screenplay (TV series), a TV series (1986–1993)
- Screen pass, a kind of play in American football
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.