|Stable release||1.4.5 / November 27, 2013|
|License||Screenpresso Free: freeware
Screenpresso Pro: commercial
Screenpresso is a screenshot and screencast program for Windows. It is created and distributed by Learnpulse and was first launched in 2009. Screenpresso is available in 17 languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Brazilian, Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Hungarian).
Screenpresso replaces the native print screen function with additional features. It contains all features needed by technical writers (scrolling page screenshots, built-in editor to quickly annotate captured images, capture history for example).
The Screenpresso's built-in editor is a basic image editing program which comes with Screenpresso. It can be used to make nice changes to screenshots, including adding arrows, blurring sections, or cropping. Other features include combining images or new images called "stamps" onto screenshots, adding annotations, and other tools for improving the overall look of screen captures (image effects). The editor uses Microsoft's Fluent Ribbon UI.
- Evernote trunk
- Lifehacker : Screenpresso Takes Screen Captures, Adds Annotations, and Shares
- Downloadsquad : Screenpresso is the zen master of screenshot apps
- Jane's E-Learning Pick of the Day: Screenpresso
- Webresourcesdepot : The Ultimate Screenshot Tool: Screenpresso
- Makeuseof : Screenpresso – A Light Jing Alternative with Advanced Options
- Mintywhite : Screenpresso: Quite Possibly the Best Free Screen Capture Tool for Windows