From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up screwed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Screwed may refer to:
- Fastened with a screw
- Slang for having pressure or stress exerted as if having a screw driven in
- Slang for fornication
- Slang for in serious trouble
Film and TV
- Screwed (2000 film), a comedy starring Norm Macdonald, Dave Chappelle and Danny DeVito
- Screwed (2011 film), a British drama directed by Reg Traviss
- Screwed, a 2011 film featuring Shane Warren Jones
- Screwed: The Truth About Life as a Prison Officer, a 2008 book by Ronnie Thompson, basis for the 2011 British film
- Screwed (music) or chopped and screwed, a technique of remixing hip hop music
- "Screwed", a song by Paris Hilton from Paris (Paris Hilton album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.