From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scribner may refer to:
- Charles Scribner's Sons, also known as Scribner or Scribner's, New York City publisher
- Scribner's Magazine, pictorial published from 1887–1939 by Charles Scribner's Sons, then merged with the Commentator which continued until 1942
- Scribner’s Monthly, literary periodical published from 1870–1881, when it changed names to The Century Magazine, which continued until 1930, when it was merged with The Forum.
- Scribner's Bookstores, owned by Barnes & Noble
- Scribner, Nebraska, city in Dodge County, Nebraska
- Scribner, California, former town in Humboldt County
- James M. Scribner (1920–?) United States Navy
- Belding Hibbard Scribner (1921–2003), one of the pioneers of kidney dialysis
- Lucy Skidmore Scribner (1853–1931), founder of Skidmore College
- Arthur Hawley Scribner (1859–1932), president of Charles Scribner's Sons
- John Blair Scribner (1850–1879), president of Charles Scribner's Sons
- Wiley Scribner (1840–1889), American politician
- Frank Lamson Scribner (1851–1938), American botanist, mycologist, a pioneer in plant pathology in the United States.
- Sheila Scribner, American singer/songwriter
- Sylvia Scribner (1923–1991), American psychologist and educational researcher
- Charles Scribner, the name of several members of a New York publishing family associated with Charles Scribner's Sons
- Rod Scribner (1910–1976), American animator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.