From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scrimmage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scrimmage (alteration of skirmish) may refer to:
- An exhibition game, an informal sports contest or practice match which does not go on the regular season record
- Line of scrimmage, in American football and related games
- Scrimmage vest, clothing used in practices as a substitute for a sports uniform
- USS Scrimmage (AM-297), a U.S. Navy minesweeper built during World War II
- Scholastic Scrimmage, a high school quiz bowl game show televised in Pennsylvania, US
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrimmage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.