From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scripps can refer to:
- Edward W. Scripps, United States publisher and media financier
- Ellen Browning Scripps, La Jolla, California philanthropist, half-sister of Edward W. Scripps
- James Scripps Booth, Detroit artist and engineer, builder of two early 20th century US automobiles, Scripps-Booth and Bi-Autogo
- James E. Scripps, newspaper publisher and brother of Ellen Browning Scripps
- Samuel H. Scripps, philanthropist in theater and dance, grandson of Edward W. Scripps
- John Martin Scripps, British serial killer
- William Edmund Scripps, son of James E. Scripps and founder of WWJ (AM)
- E. W. Scripps Company, a media conglomerate founded by Edward W. Scripps
- Scripps Networks Interactive, a media company in the business of cable television and interactive media formed as a spin-off from E. W. Scripps Company on July 1, 2008. Cable television properties include HGTV, Food Network, DIY Network and others.
- Scripps-Booth, early 20th century U.S. automobile company
- Scripps Center, an office building in Cincinnati, Ohio owned by E. W. Scripps Company
- Scripps College, a women's college in Claremont, California
- Scripps College of Communication, a division of Ohio University
- Scripps Cottage, part of the campus of San Diego State University in San Diego, California
- Scripps Health, a not-for-profit, community-based health care delivery network in San Diego, California
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography, an ocean and earth science institution in San Diego, California
- Scripps Mansion, personal estate of William Edmund Scripps
- Scripps National Spelling Bee, sponsored by the E. W. Scripps Company.
- Scripps Ranch, a community in San Diego, California
- The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI), a medical research facility with campuses in San Diego, California and Jupiter, Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scripps.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.