From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Scripting)
|Look up script in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Script or scripting may refer to:
- Script (computing), a small program written for a command interpreter or another scripting language
- script (Unix), a tool that records a tty session
- SCRIPT (markup), a text formatting language developed at IBM
- Scripts (artificial intelligence), a structure for representing procedural knowledge
- Computer programming, also referred to as "scripting"
- Script (comics), the dialogue for a comic book or comic strip
- Screenplay, the dialog and instructions for a film, known as a "script"
- Manuscript, any written document that is put down by hand
- Behavioral script, a sequence of expected behaviors
- Life (or childhood) script in transactional analysis
- SCRIPT (AHRC Centre) Scottish Centre for Research in Intellectual Property and Technologies
 Writing systems
- A distinctive writing system, based on defined elements or symbols generally known as a "script"
- Script (Unicode), collections of letters and other written signs used to represent textual information in writing systems, each assigned to a Unicode number
- Script typeface, having characteristics of handwriting
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.