From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scroll or scrolling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scroll is a roll of parchment, papyrus, or paper, which has been drawn or written upon.
Scroll may also refer to:
- Scroll (music), the decoratively curved end of the pegbox of string instruments such as violins
- Scrolling, the continuous movement of text/graphics over a screen or display window
- Scrollwork, an element of graphic design that appears in a variety of artistic media
- Scroll, a ruled surface in a rational normal scroll in algebraic geometry
- Bamboo and wooden slips
- Scrolls (video game), a video game by Mojang
- The Scrolls, an American musical octet
- Scroll painting (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scroll.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.