From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- the Chaparral plant community in California, or to one of the following species.
- California Scrub Oak (Quercus berberidifolia), a widespread species commonly referred to as scrub oak.
- Coastal Scrub Oak (Quercus dumosa), although currently defined in a narrow sense, has been applied to other scrub oaks now considered separate species.
- Other California species referred to as "scrub oaks"
In the Southwestern United States
- Gambel oak (Quercus gambelii)
- Sonoran Scrub Oak (Quercus turbinella)
- Quercus × pauciloba (=Quercus undulata)
In the Northeastern United States
In the Southeastern United States
- Chapman Oak (Quercus chapmanii)
- Myrtle Oak (Quercus myrtifolia)
- Sandhill Oak (Quercus inopina)
- Sand Live Oak (Quercus geminata)
- Turkey oak (Quercus laevis)
- Kermes oak (Quercus coccifera)
|This page is an index of articles on plant species (or higher taxonomic groups) with the same common name (vernacular name). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to edit the linking article so that it links directly to the intended article.|