From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scrum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scrum may refer to:
- Scrum (rugby), a method of restarting play in rugby union and rugby league
- Scrum (rugby union), scrum in rugby union
- Media scrum, an impromptu press conference, often held immediately outside an event such as a legislative session or meeting
- Scrum (development), a variant of the Agile methodology used for software development
- Scrum pattern, defines a specific problem an IT team development may encounter throughout the life-cycle of an application
- Autozam Scrum, a microvan and pickup truck sold in Japan by Mazda
- "Scrum", a song on the thrash metal band Slayer's album Diabolus in Musica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.