From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scum or S.C.U.M. may refer to:
- Soap scum, an informal term for the white solid that results from the addition of soap to hard water
- Impurity that accumulates at the surface of a liquid (especially water or molten metal)
- Dross, solid impurities floating on a molten metal
- Algae or similar vegetation found floating on the surfaces of ponds
- Scum, the topmost liquid layer of a cesspool or septic tank
Games and sport
- Scum (card game), a card game in which players race to get rid of all of the cards in their hands
- S.C.U.M. (professional wrestling), a professional wrestling stable
Books, film and TV
- Scum, novel by Isaac Bashevis Singer translated from the Yiddish by Rosaline Dukalsky Schwartz
- Scum is a script by Roy Minton
- Scum (band), a hardcore punk/black metal band
- S.C.U.M (band), a South East London based post-punk/art rock group
- Steel Cum album by the Merzbow side project SCUM
- Scums (Nightmare album), a 2013 rock album by Japanese band Nightmare
- Scum (Anti-Nowhere League album), a 1997 punk rock album by Anti-Nowhere League
- Scum (Napalm Death album), a 1987 grindcore album by Napalm Death
- Scum (song), a 1995 song by Meat Puppets
- "Scum", song by Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds 1986
- "Scum", song by Oi Polloi 1986
- SCUMM (Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion), scripting language for development of the graphical adventure game Maniac Mansion
- SCUM Manifesto, a 1967 radical feminist manifesto wherein SCUM means "Society for Cutting Up Men"
- Scum Lake (disambiguation)
- Scum of the Earth (disambiguation)
- Skum (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "scum"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.