From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scut or SCUT may refer to:
- Scut, a short, erect tail
- South China University of Technology
- Adam Scut (fl. 1382–1401), English politician
- Scot and lot (from Old English: sceot), a payment levied in certain parts of the UK
- All pages beginning with "Scut"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.