From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scut may refer to:
- A payment levied in certain parts of the UK, connected to the historical scot and lot
- A short, erect tail.
- South China University of Technology
- Menial work performed by medical students/ medical residents. Some Common Unpleasant Task is a backronym for scut.
- All pages beginning with "Scut"
- All pages with titles containing "Scut"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.