From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scutari (Greek: Σκουτάρι) may refer to:
- Üsküdar (formerly Scutari), a municipality of Istanbul, Turkey on the Anatolian side of the city
- Scutari Barracks, a former hospital in Üsküdar where Florence Nightingale worked
- Shkodër, in Albania; also known as Scutari in Italian and traditional English usage
- Lake Skadar, on the border of Albania and Montenegro, also known as Lake Scutari
- Shtit, a village in Svilengrad municipality, Haskovo Province, Bulgaria, known among its former Greek inhabitants as Scutari
- Scutari, a village in Mileanca Commune, Botoşani County, Romania
- Nicholas Scutari, American politician
- Secutor, a classification of Roman gladiators that used scutum shields
- Skoutari (disambiguation), various places in Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.