From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scuttle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scuttle may refer to:
- Scuttling, the deliberate sinking of one's own ship
- Coal scuttle, a bucket-like container for coal
- Shaving scuttle, a teapot-like container for hot water
- Scuttle, a fictional character in Disney's The Little Mermaid
- Scuttle (software), web-based collaborative bookmarking software
- Scuttle, the bulkhead in a vehicle between the engine and the driver and passengers
- Scuttle shake, a phenomenon experienced in some convertible cars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.