|Education||Degree in Media Studies at National University of Ireland, Maynooth (NUIM)|
|Known for||TTV, Take Six, Total Xposure, Xposé|
On 11 August 2009, he won the TV3 reality television programme, Total Xposure, thus becoming the new presenter of the channel's prime time entertainment magazine programme Xposé. A public vote saw him beat Simon Atkins and Ruth O'Neill in the final on 11 August 2009. Munsanje thus became the first ever non-female presenter of Xposé .
Education and early career
Munsanje attended St Flannan's College, Ennis, Waterford Institute of Technology, and the National University of Ireland, Maynooth, where he earned a degree in Media Studies. He has presented for both RTÉ Two and Channel 6. On TTV he presented a ‘gig guide' each week for the former, while he presented the film show Take Six for the latter. He is also the resident movie critic on Dublin radio station FM104. Openly gay, he married his partner, Chris Doyle, in 2013.
Musanje was one of ten hopefuls who took part in Total Xposure aiming to win a prize of a presenting contract with TV3. He has said he rang his parents, who were holidaying in France, throughout the show and they flew in especially to attend the final.
He was named the new host of Xposé live on television after the final results show of Total Xposure on 11 August 2009. He had been the "hot favourite" to win the show, with one bookmaker paying out early to those who had gambled on him. He was awarded a six-month contract in television presenting worth €20,000 and was welcomed by his fellow Xposé presenters afterwards. Producer Debbie O'Donnell later spoke of her delight to have a male working on Xposé. Munsanje was soon being approached by strangers and offered free items of clothing. Following the show, he stated that he had not at that stage finalised his salary. On 5 July 2010 it was announced that Munsanje would leave the show at the end of August, a year after he won Total Xposure.
- "Seán Munsanje Wins 'Total Xposure' Contest". Irish Film and Television Network. 12 August 2009. Retrieved 16 August 2009.
- "Keith Barry's TV Deception...". ShowBiz Ireland. 17 June 2010. Retrieved 17 June 2010.
The fourth photo has the following caption: "Sean Munsanje & boyfriend Chris Doyle"
- M F (21 March 2012). "FM104's Seán and 98fm boss Chris to marry". Evening Herald. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- Majella O'Sullivan (15 June 2013). "Rain can't dampen mood as Chris and Sean tie the knot". Evening Herald. Retrieved 15 June 2013.
- "Sean -- My family are so proud". Evening Herald. 12 August 2009. Retrieved 16 August 2009.
- "The joy of X, by TV3's toughest talent judge". Evening Herald. 12 August 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-12.
- "A winner xposed". Evening Herald. 12 August 2009. Retrieved 16 August 2009.
- "Testosterone is the perfect ingredient for Xpose team". Irish Independent. 15 August 2009. Retrieved 16 August 2009.
- Richie Taylor (13 August 2009). "'Xpose' presenter yet to agree pay". Irish Independent. Retrieved 16 August 2009.
- Sean Munsanje (14 August 2009). "Celebrity Diary: Sean Munsanje". Evening Herald. Retrieved 16 August 2009.
- "Sean Munsanje is leaving Xposé". TV3 News and Information. 5 July 2010. Retrieved 5 July 2010.
|Host of Xposé
August 2009–August 2010