|Full name||Maseese David Solomona|
9 March 1965 |
|Height||193 cm (6 ft 4 in)|
Solomona started his career with the Richmond Bulldogs and the Glenora Bears, playing 21 games for Auckland between 1988 and 1993. Solomona spent 1989 with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs as part of the New Zealand Rugby League's "Rookie Scheme".
Solomona played the majority of his career in England. He played for Oldham from 1992 to 1994. before returning home to play for the Auckland Warriors in their debut season in the Australian Rugby League competition. He spent 1996 with the North Queensland Cowboys and still resides in Australia.
Solomona represented the Kiwi Colts in 1991.
- SOLOMONA, MASEESE DONALD 1993 - KIWI #637 nzleague.co.nz
- Richard Becht. A New Breed Rising: The Warriors Winfield Cup Challenge. Auckland, HarperCollins, 1994. ISBN 1-86950-154-3. p.183
- Lion Red 1989 Rugby League Annual New Zealand Rugby League, p.10
- "OLDHAM RLFC INTERNATIONAL CELEBRATION". Hall of Fame. Oldham Rugby League Heritage Trust. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Warriors set to turn back time". One Sport. 17 June 2005. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- City Country Player Profiles QRL
- "Israel no promised land for the Warriors". Stuff.co.nz. 25 July 2008. Retrieved 7 November 2011.