Sea eagle (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sea Eagle)
Sea eagle mainly refers to Sea eagle, birds of prey of the genus Haliaeetus.
It may also refer to:
- Brahminy kite, also called red-backed sea eagle
- Sea Eagle (missile), British, anti-ship missile
- Sea Eagle (WIG craft)
- Supermarine Sea Eagle, 1920s British passenger flying boat
- Blackpool Sea Eagles, English rugby league football club
- Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles, Australian rugby league football club
- North Harbour Sea Eagles, New Zealand rugby league club
- Papakura Sea Eagles, New Zealand rugby league club
- Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles, Australian, professional rugby league football team
- Samoa national rugby union team
- HMS Sea Eagle, former, Royal Navy shore establishment near Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Operation Sea Eagle, 1941, cancelled German supply operation in support of the Irish Republican Army
- The Sea Eagle, 1946 novel by James Aldridge
- SS Sea Eagle, ship. See USS Custer (APA-40)
- Fish eagle (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.