Sea Patrol (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sea Patrol may refer to:
- Sea Patrol, an Australian television series from 2007-2011
- Sea Patrol UK, a 6-part British documentary drama television series about several agencies that patrol the English Channel
- Part of the name of various real past or present naval units, such as:
- North Sea Patrol, a poem by Rudyard Kipling: text
- North Sea Patrol, a 1939 film starring Geoffrey Toone
- A variety of iris 
- Various fictional naval and para-naval armed units
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.