From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sea devil (disambiguation))
|Look up sea devil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sea devil may refer to:
- The Manta ray, Manta birostris
- Its relatives in the family Myliobatidae
- Deep-sea fishes in the family Ceratiidae
- The deep-sea fish Black seadevil.
- USS Sea Devil, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- HMS Sea Devil (P244), a British submarine launched in 1945
- USCGC Sea Devil (WPB-87368), a Marine Protector-class U.S. Coast Guard Cutter launched in 2007
- Seeteufel, a German amphibious submarine
- Sea Devil (Doctor Who), a fictional monster in the Doctor Who television series
- The Sea Devils, a story in the above series
- Sea Devils (comics), a team of characters in the DC comics universe; as well as the title of the comic starring them
- Sea Devils (1937 film), a 1937 American film
- Sea Devils, a 1953 film starring Rock Hudson
- A group of "sea devils" appear in L. Frank Baum's novel The Sea Fairies
- The Hamburg Sea Devils, a gridiron football team
- The athletic teams of Cape Fear Community College in Wilmington, North Carolina
- Devil's Sea, an area of water south of Japan
- Sea Devils, an autobiographical memoir by Junio Valerio Borghese detailing his naval exploits
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sea devil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.