Sea lion (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sea lion or sea lions in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sea lion is an aquatic mammal generally found in shallow waters.
Sea Lion, Sealion, or Sea Lions may also refer to:
- Sea Lion (album), the second studio album by New Zealand based indie rock band The Ruby Suns
- "Sea Lion" (song), a 2005 hip hop single by Sage Francis
- Operation Sea Lion, the planned German invasion of Great Britain during World War II
- HMS Sealion, two submarines and one land base of the British Royal Navy
- USS Sealion, two U.S. Navy submarines
- Sea Lion Glacier, Antarctica
- Sea Lion Tarn, a tarn (mountain lake or pool) adjacent to the glacier
- Sea Lion Caves, Oregon, United States
- Sea Lion Island, one of the Falkland Islands
- Sea Lion Rock, near Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia
- Sea-lion in heraldry, a mythical creature consisting of the head and front limbs of a lion with the tail of a fish
- Supermarine Sea Lion I, II, and III, British racing flying boats
- Sea Lion (locomotive), a steam locomotive on the Groudle Glen Railway
- Sea Lion Park, an amusement park on Coney Island between 1895 and 1903
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.