Sea otter (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Other uses of the term include:
- Sea Otter Classic, a bicycling sports festival in Monterey, California, in the United States
- Sea Otter Cove, a remote place near the north-western end of Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada
- Sea Otter Rocks, rocks of the Commander Islands in the Bering Sea
- Supermarine Sea Otter, a British flying boat of the late 1930s and 1940s
- USS Sea Otter (SP-781), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1919
- USS Sea Otter I (IX-51), a United States Navy experimental auxiliary ship in commission from July to November 1941
- USS Sea Otter II (IX-53), a United States Navy experimental auxiliary ship in commission from 1941 to 1942
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sea otter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.