Sea serpent (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sea serpent is a mythological sea monster either wholly or partly serpentine.
Sea Serpent or The Sea Serpent may refer to:
- Sea Serpent (clipper), 1850 clipper ship which sailed in the San Francisco and China trade
- Sea Serpent (roller coaster), at Morey's Piers in Wildwood, New Jersey
- The Sea Serpent, 1901 adventure novel by Jules Verne
- Hydrophiinae, or sea snakes
- Hydrus, a Southern Hemisphere constellation, the 'lesser Water Snake', or sea snake
- King of herrings
- Sea serpent roll, a roller coaster inversion related to the cobra roll
- Mare Anguis, or "Serpent Sea", a lunar mare on the near side of the moon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.