Camden (Amtrak station)
|Address||1060 West Dekalb Street
Camden, SC 29020
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2013)||3,584 3.1%|
Seaboard Air Line Railway Depot
|Location||Camden, South Carolina|
|Area||1.3 acres (0.5 ha)|
|Architect||Wadesboro Construction Company|
|Architectural style||Colonial Revival|
|NRHP Reference #||00000590|
|Added to NRHP||June 2, 2000|
The Seaboard Air Line Railroad Depot is an Amtrak (former Seaboard Air Line Railroad) train station in Camden, South Carolina. It is located on 1100 West DeKalb Street (US 1), although some give the address as being at 1060 West DeKalb Street. Either way, it was named to the National Register of Historic Places in 2000. The station is in disrepair, and a renovation project is scheduled to commence in August 2014.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2013, State of South Carolina" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- Vivian, Daniel J. (November 19, 1999). "Seaboard Airline Railway Depot" (pdf). National Register of Historic Places - Nomination and Inventory. Retrieved 22 July 2012.
- "Seaboard Airline Railway Depot, Kershaw County (1100 W. DeKalb St., Camden)". National Register Properties in South Carolina. South Carolina Department of Archives and History. Retrieved 22 July 2012.
- "Amtrak to renovate Camden train station, grounds". The (Camden, S.C.) Chronicle-Independent. Retrieved 25 July 2014.