|Location||Srinakarin Road, Prawet District, Bangkok|
|Opening date||September 4, 1994|
|No. of stores and services||400+|
|No. of anchor tenants||15|
|Total retail floor area||500,000 square metres (5,400,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||7|
Seacon Square is a large indoor shopping mall in Prawet District, Bangkok. It was opened in 1994 in a ceremony presided over by HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn. The shopping center has a gross leasable area of 180,000 m2 (1,900,000 sq ft), a total area of 500,000 m2 (5,400,000 sq ft) and houses more than 400 stores. The building is 500 metres long, making it one of the largest shopping malls in Thailand.
- Global5 (GPS Center)
- Season IT Market
- Klongtom Seacon
- Siam Seacon
- Season Trendy Mall
- Tops Supermarket
- Thai Food Market
- Makro Office Center
- There are many food courts and variety of restaurants throughout the shopping center.
- Tutor Square
- Yoyoland – Children's amusement park on top floor includes a roller coaster and log flume.
- Grand EGV Seacon – 14-screen movie theater with "Gold Class" cinema.
- Fitness First
- The mall has a five-story parking garage in addition to an underground parking lot.
- DusitPrincess Srinakarin – Four-star hotel run by the Dusit Thani Group, attached to Dusit Thani College
- Go-kart track – Host of most of the national championship kart races as well as several motorcycle races. Nearby are a handful of motorcycle tuning shops and radio remote control car shops and tracks.
- Paradise Park – A nearby shopping mall.
- 250 Yard driving range with par 3.
Seacon Square was a target in the 2006 Bangkok bombings on December 31, 2006. A bomb was found in a trash can near a gold shop on the mall's ground floor. The bomb was removed to the parking lot where it exploded without causing injuries.