From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seadog or sea dog may refer to:
- a slang term for a seaman
- a slang term for a dog at sea
- a slang term for pinnipeds, as in:
- Sea Dog Brewing Company, a manufacturer of beer and a chain of restaurants
- "Seadog", an episode from the first season of the American television drama series NCIS (see NCIS (season 1))
- SEAdog (software), an electronic mail program written by Thom Henderson in the 1980s
- a supporter of the defunct Scarborough F.C. or phoenix club Scarborough Athletic F.C.
- a mariner's term for a fog bow, an optical phenomenon
- an antiquated term for a shark
- Sea Dog, a pseudonym used at one point in Wong Sun v. United States, 371 U.S. 471 (1963)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seadog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.