A seafood restaurant is a restaurant that specializes in seafood cuisines and seafood dishes, such as fish and shellfish. The concept may focus upon the preparation and service of fresh seafood, (as opposed to frozen products). Some seafood restaurants also provide retail sales of seafood that consumers take home to prepare. Seafood restaurants may have a marine-themed decor, with decorations such as fish nets, nautical images and buoys. Fare can vary due to seasonality in fish availability and in the fishing industry. Seafood restaurants may offer additional non-seafood items, such as chicken and beef dishes.
Fare in seafood restaurants may include fresh and frozen fish, shellfish, crawfish, shrimp, crab, lobster, mussels and oysters. Some have a raw bar area where raw shellfish products are prepared, such as raw oysters.
List of seafood restaurants
This is a list of notable seafood restaurants.
- Anstruther Fish Bar 
- Carlos'n Charlie's
- Garfish Restaurants
- Harbourmaster Hotel
- H. Salt Esquire
- Harry Ramsden's
- Heichinrou Hong Kong
- Hotel Francis, Hikkaduwa
- Ismet Baba Fish Restaurant 
- Joey's Seafood Restaurants
- Jumbo Seafood
- Loch Fyne Oysters 
- Loch Fyne Restaurants
- Long Beach Seafood Restaurant
- Magpie Café
- Moran's Oyster Cottage
- Mul Yam
- Hilton Dubai Creek
- Riverside Restaurant 
- Royal Dragon Restaurant
- Sam Woo Seafood Restaurant
- Señor Frog's
- Star Seafood Floating Restaurant
- The Ashvale
- Aquagrill 
- Arthur Treacher's
- Atlantic Grill
- Boston Sea Party
- Le Bernardin
- Bonefish Grill
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
- Captain D's
- Country Bill's
- The Crab Claw Restaurant
- Dan and Louis Oyster Bar
- DiMillo's Floating Restaurant
- Driftwood Inn and Restaurant
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood
- Gladstones Malibu
- Greek Islands (restaurant)
- Gus Stevens Seafood Restaurant & Buccaneer Lounge (defunct)
- Hoss's Steak and Sea House
- Jacob Wirth Restaurant
- Jake's Famous Crawfish
- Joe's Crab Shack
- Joe's Stone Crab
- Landry's Seafood
- Legal Sea Foods
- Long John Silver's
- Lundy's Restaurant
- Marea (restaurant)
- McCormick & Schmick's
- McGrath's Fish House
- Mitchell's Fish Market
- Muer Seafood Restaurants
- Ocean Prime
- One If By Land, Two If By Sea Restaurant
- Oyster Bar
- Pappas Restaurants – seafood restaurants include Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, Pappas Seafood House and Little Pappas Seafood Kitchen
- Phillips Foods, Inc. and Seafood Restaurants
- Red Lobster
- Sam Woo Seafood Restaurant
- Shuckum's Oyster Bar
- Skippers Seafood & Chowder House
- Spenger's Fresh Fish Grotto
- Tadich Grill
- Ted Peters Famous Smoked Fish
- The Crab Cooker
- Umberto's Clam House
- Union Oyster House
- Weathervane Restaurant
- Woodman's of Essex
- Calabash, North Carolina – dubbed as the "Seafood Capital of the World" because of the town's offering of "Calabash-Style" seafood restaurants.
- Cantonese seafood restaurants – typically use a large dining room layout, have ornate designs, and specialize in seafood such as expensive Chinese-style lobsters, crabs, prawns, clams, and oysters, all kept live in fish tanks until preparation.
- Gampo-eup – an eup or a town of Gyeongju in South Korea, Gampo Harbor has over 240 seafood restaurants
- George (lobster) – an American lobster owned briefly by the City Crab and Seafood restaurant in New York City. Captured in December 2008, he was released back into the wild in January 2009. George weighed 20 pounds (9.1 kg), and had an estimated age of 140 years.
- List of barbecue restaurants
- Lists of restaurants
- List of fish and chip restaurants
- List of fish dishes
- List of oyster bars
- List of seafood dishes
- National Federation of Fish Friers
- National Fisheries Institute – member companies consist of all levels of business involved in seafood, from fishing vessel operators to seafood restaurants
- Successful Restaurant Design - Regina S. Baraban, Joseph F. Durocher
- Start Your Own Restaurant and More - Entrepreneur Press, Jacquelyn Lynn
- Starting A Restaurant Business Guide: A Startup Guide With Planning Tips And ... - Rick P. Wooten
- Koeller, Kim; La France, Robert (2010). Allergen Free Dining in Steak and Seafood Restaurants. R & R Publishing. pp. 12–16. ISBN 0982959915.
- Jacobson, Michael F.; Hurley, Jayne (2002). Restaurant Confidential. Workman Publishing. pp. 189–206. ISBN 0761178864.
- "Scots chippie crowned best in UK". BBC News. January 22, 2009. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Özbey, Savaş (2002-11-15). "İşte Türkiye'nin en iyi balık lokantaları". Hürriyet (in Turkish). Retrieved 2012-01-20.
- Hennock, Mary (December 5, 2002). "Loch Fyne oyster farm for sale". BBC News. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Fearnley-Whittingstall, Hugh (July 23, 2006). "Top five seafood". The Observer. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Reichl, Ruth (May 10, 1996). "Restaurants (Aquagrill review)". The New York Times. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- The Grand Central Oyster Bar & Restaurant - New York | East 40s Restaurant Menus and Reviews. Zagat.
- Media related to Seafood restaurants at Wikimedia Commons
- - Typical Restaurant in Region, Tia Penha
- - Bira Seafoods Restaurant
- - Tropicana Seafood Restaurant
- - Garoupão Seafood Restaurant
- - Rancho Petisco Seafood Restaurant
- - Brazilian Seafood Restaurant
- - Tia Joana Seafoods
- - Sobre as Ondas 2 Restaurant