From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seagate or Sea Gate may refer to:
- Seagate Technology, a manufacturer of computer hard disks
- Sea Gate, Brooklyn, a gated community in Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Sea Gate Distributors, a (now defunct) comic book distributor named after the Brooklyn community
- Seagate, North Carolina, a community in North Carolina, USA
- One SeaGate, the tallest building in Toledo, Ohio
- SeaGate Convention Centre in Toledo, Ohio
- Seagate bus station, in Scotland
- Seagate, a historic estate built in Florida in 1929 by Gwendolyn and Powel Crosley
- Friends of Seagate, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit preservation organization formed in Florida
- Sea gate, a channel or waterway which gives access to the ocean
- A Sea-gate on a ferry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seagate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.