Seagoville High School
|Seagoville High School|
|15920 Seagoville Road
|Motto||Our mission is to provide the resources and assistance needed to ensure that students have the opportunity to graduate with the skills to become productive and responsible citizens.|
|School district||Dallas Independent School District|
|Number of students||1,024|
|Color(s)||Royal Blue and White|
|Trustee dist.||4, Nancy Bingham|
|Area||1, Ivonne Durant|
Seagoville High School is a public secondary school located in Dallas, Texas, United States, northwest of the city of Seagoville. Seagoville High School enrolls students in grades 9-12 and is a part of the Dallas Independent School District.
Seagoville High School serves the DISD portion of the city of Seagoville, as well as small parts of Dallas (including Kleberg) and the DISD portion of the city of Combine. The community of Wright Farms, located in Dallas, is assigned to Seagoville High School.
11th Grade TAKS scores for 2012-13 school year and Seagoville HS scored 92% in ENGLISH/READING, 87% in Math(21 point gain from year before) 94% in Science (25 point gain from year before) and 99% in Social Studies
School uniforms 
Starting in the 2013-14 school year, Seagoville High School will be under a dress code of jeans and a collared shirt.
Feeder patterns 
As of 2006, Seagoville Middle School is the only middle school that feeds into Seagoville High School.
The only PK-5 elementary school that feeds into Seagoville High School is Kleberg. Seagoville Elementary, which is PK-2, feeds into Central, which is 3-5, which ultimately feeds into Seagoville Middle School.
Notable alumni 
- LaMarcus Aldridge (2004) — professional basketball player for the Portland Trail Blazers; former college player for the University of Texas and finalist for the John R. Wooden Award for best male college basketball player
- Moises Hernandez (2010) — professional soccer player for FC Dallas;
- Dallas ISD - Seagoville High School. Retrieved 13 October 2006.
- Texas Education Agency - School Directory - type in school number "057905015" and select "view report." Retrieved 13 October 2006.
- Dallas ISD - Schools by Trustee. (PDF). Retrieved 13 October 2006.
- Dallas ISD - Schools by Area. (PDF). Retrieved 13 October 2006.
- "Texas High School Student Told Rosary Is 'Gang Symbol'." Fox News. Tuesday September 16, 2008. Retrieved on September 7, 2009.
- "School bans rosary beads, claims they're gang symbols." NBC News at WIS-TV. September 18, 2008, Updated September 26, 2008. Retrieved on September 7, 2009.
- Dallas ISD - 2006 School Feeder Patterns - Seagoville High School. Retrieved 11 October 2006.
- Dallas Convention and Visitors Bureau. Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau Tout "Big 12. Big D. Big Time." (press release for the return of Big 12 Men's and Women's Basketball Championships to Dallas), March 3, 2006
|High schools||… full list Bryan Adams | Adamson | Carter | Conrad | Hillcrest | Jefferson | Kimball | Lincoln | Madison | Molina | North Dallas | Pinkston | Roosevelt | Samuell | Seagoville | Skyline | South Oak Cliff | Spruce | Sunset | Wilmer-Hutchins | W. T. White | Wilson|
|Middle schools||… full list Anderson | Hill | Marsh | Quintanilla|
|Elementary schools||… full list Hooe | Lakewood | Milam | Preston Hollow|
|Magnet schools||Townview magnets: Government, Law, & Law Enforcement | Science and Engineering Magnet | Talented & Gifted | Business and Management | Education and Social Services | Health Professions
Other High Schools: Washington HS for Performing and Visual Arts | Gilliam Collegiate Academy | Lincoln Humanities/Communications Magnet | Skyline | Smith New Tech
Middle/High: Obama Male | Rangel Young Women's | PreK-8: Dealey Montessori | Stone Montessori | 4-8: Travis Academy/Vanguard