From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seahorse or seahorses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A seahorse is a marine fish belonging to the genus Hippocampus.
Seahorse or seahorses may also refer to:
- Seahorse (software), a GPG front-end application for GNOME
- The hippocamp, or sea-horse, a mythological creature depicted as a horse in its forepart with a fish-like hindquarter
- The Seahorses, a British rock band
- King George V Seahorses, a set of British postage stamps
- The Sea Horse, a 1974 Off-Broadway play by Edward J. Moore
- USS Seahorse, various United States Navy ships
- HMS Seahorse, the name of ten Royal Navy ships
- Sea Horse Baian, a fictional character in the manga Saint Seiya (aka Knights of the Zodiac)
- Battle of Mount Austen, the Galloping Horse, and the Sea Horse, an engagement between United States and Imperial Japanese forces
- The walrus
- The hippopotamus, which was often called a seahorse in the mid-19th century
- Sea Horse (restaurant), a restaurant in Helsinki, Finland
- "Seahorses", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seahorse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.