|This article does not cite any references or sources. (July 2010)|
|Stable release||3.12.2 (May 20, 2014[±])|
|Preview release||3.13.4 (July 25, 2014 ) [±]|
Seahorse is a GNOME front-end application for managing PGP and SSH keys. Seahorse integrates with Nautilus, gedit and Evolution for encryption, decryption and other operations. It has HKP and LDAP key server support. The program is based on GNU Privacy Guard (GPG) and is released as free software under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Responsibility for maintenance and development of Seahorse has changed hands several times during its lifetime.
- Nate Nielsen (0.7.4 - present)
- Jacob Perkins (0.6.x - 0.7.3)
- Jose C. García Sogo (0.5.x)
- Jean Schurger
- "GNOME 3.12.1 release notes". GNOME mailing list. 2014-04-17. Retrieved 2014-06-19.
- Jardón, Javier (July 25, 2014). "GNOME 3.13.4". gnome-announce mailing list. https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2014-July/msg00017.html. Retrieved July 27, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seahorse (software).|
|This GNOME-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|