Seahorse is a GNOME front-end application for managing PGP and SSH keys. Seahorse integrates with Nautilus, gedit and Evolution for encryption, decryption and other operations. It has HKP and LDAP key server support. The program is based on GNU Privacy Guard (GPG) and is released as free software under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Responsibility for maintenance and development of Seahorse has changed hands several times during its lifetime.
- Nate Nielsen (0.7.4 - present)
- Jacob Perkins (0.6.x - 0.7.3)
- Jose C. García Sogo (0.5.x)
- Jean Schurger
- ^ Clasen, Matthias (2014-03-26). "GNOME 3.12 Released". GNOME mailing list. Retrieved 2014-03-26.
- ^ Persch, Christian (2014-02-19). "GNOME 3.11.3". GNOME FTP Release mailing list. Retrieved 2014-02-21.