From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sealand in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sealand may refer to:
- Sealand, Flintshire, a community in Wales
- RAF Sealand, a British military station named for the community
- Principality of Sealand, an unrecognised entity on a seafort off the coast of the United Kingdom
- Sealand Dynasty, a historical era of Babylon c. 1732–1460 BC
- Sealand national football team
- Sealand of the Pacific, a former aquarium in British Columbia, Canada
- Sea-Land Service, Inc, a former shipping company now operating as Maersk Line
- Short Sealand, an amphibious aircraft
- "Sealand", a song by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark from Architecture & Morality
- "Sealand", a character in "Hetalia Axis Powers"
- Seeland (disambiguation)
- Zealand (disambiguation)
- Zeeland (disambiguation)
- Waterland (disambiguation)
- Sea-world (disambiguation)
- Marineland (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.