From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sealing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sealing may refer to:
- Seal hunting, personal or commercial hunting of seals
- Sealing (Mormonism), in Mormonism, a ritual intended to make family relationships permanent, even after death
- Record sealing, the practice of making court records confidential
- Induction sealing, method of heating a metal disk to hermetically seal a cap or top on a container
- Porosity sealing, the process of filling a porous substrate to make it airtight
- Duct sealing, the sealing of leaks in air ducts
- Seal (emblem), applying a seal to a document for authentication
- All pages beginning with "Sealing"
- All pages with titles containing "Sealing"
- Seal (disambiguation)
- Seale (disambiguation)
- Sealer (disambiguation)
- Seals (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sealing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.