From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seamless or seamlessness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seamless means not to have a seam and may refer to:
- Seamless robe of Jesus, the robe said to have been worn by Jesus during (or shortly before) his crucifixion
- Seamless garment, an abortion-related phrase referenced to the above
- Seamless Garment Network, a pro-life organization founded in 1987
- Seamless branching, a DVD technology
- Seamless Rate Adaptation, a telecommunication standard
- Seamless 3D modelling, open source 3D modeling software
- Seamless steel pipe, a kind of steel pipe. It's made from steel billet and used for line pipe or construction etc. The common standard for seamless steel pipe is API 5L, ASTM A53, ASTM A106 etc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seamless.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.