|Born||August 15, 1951
New York City, New York
Sean Peter Daniel (born August 15, 1951) is an American film producer.
Daniel was born in New York City, the son of Beverly and Jeremy Daniel, a public relations executive. He studied film directing at the California Institute of the Arts, and received his B.F.A in 1973.
Afterwards he returned to New York, where he worked for The Village Voice. In 1976 he joined Universal Studios, where he became a studio executive and served five years as President of Production. After working on many films for the company, he left Universal in 1989 and joined Geffen Films the same year. He then founded his own company and in 1991 produced the comedy Pure Luck.
His producing partner Jacks left Alphaville Films in 2004.
- The Mummy
- The Wolfman
- Down to Earth
- The Scorpion King
- The Mummy Returns
- The Jackal
- Dark Blue
- Heart and Souls
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
- American Me
- Dazed and Confused
- Rat Race
- The Gift
- Freedom Song
- That's What I'm Talking About
- Sean Daniel, filmreference.com, January 21, 2014
- Sean Daniel], tcm.com, January 21, 2014
- ‘The Mummy,’ ‘Dazed and Confused’ Producer James Jacks Dies in Los Angeles, variety.com, January 21, 2014
- RIP 'Mummy' and 'Raising Arizona' Producer James Jacks, Who Died of a Heart Attack Monday, indiewire.com, January 21, 2014
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|