1 November 1996 |
|2013 FIA European Formula 3 Championship|
|Current team||Double R Racing|
|Best finish||28th in 2013|
|Masters of Formula 3
Formula Pilota China
Sean Gelael (born 1 November 1996) is an Indonesian racing driver.
He won third place in Asian Karting Open Championship – Formula 125 Senior Open 2011.
Gelael began his car racing career in his native continent, competing in the Formula Pilota China in 2012. He finished his debut season fourth in the overall standings and second in the "Best Asian Trophy" standings. Gelael raced for the BVM team in the last round of the 2012 Formula Abarth season at Monza.
FIA European Formula 3 Championship
British Formula Three Championship
He also competed in the 2013 British Formula Three season alongside with Antonio Giovinazzi. He claimed his first podium in F3 at Silverstone by finishing 3rd in the second race. He finished eight in the final overall standing.
Masters of Formula 3
|Formula Pilota China||Eurasia Motorsport||18||1||1||2||6||132||4th|
|2013||Masters of Formula 3||Double R Racing||1||0||0||0||0||0||NC|
|British Formula Three Championship||12||0||0||1||3||78||8th|
|FIA European Formula 3 Championship||30||0||0||0||0||0||28th|
† – As Gelael was a guest driver, he was ineligible for points.
- "Engines are still on". Acisportitalia.it. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "Double R confirms three car FIA F3 European Championship Entry". doublerracing.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Three car British F3 return confirmed for Double R". doublerracing.co.uk. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- "Superb Silverstone weekend delivers first win of year for Double R". doublerracing.co.uk. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- "Giovinazzi Vice-Champion as Calderon makes British F3 history". doublerracing.co.uk. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "Giovinazzi finishes top 10 on Masters of F3 debut". doublerracing.co.uk. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sean Gelael.|