Sean Michaels - Los Angeles, California on August 26, 2011
February 20, 1958 |
Brooklyn, New York, NY
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
Sean Michaels (born February 20, 1958 in Brooklyn, New York) is a pornographic actor and director. He moved from Brooklyn to Los Angeles in order to begin his career in porn, in which he has worked since 1988. Michaels has also been a director of adult films since 1991 and has appeared in 2,000 pornographic films and over 7,000 scenes. Many of his scenes involve interracial anal sex.
According to an adult film news web page, in 2003 Michaels was issued a cease and desist order by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) on the use of his name due to the similarity it had to WWE wrestler Shawn Michaels. According to the same adult film web page, Sean's name was already registered as a trademark, while Shawn Michaels had not registered his moniker.
- 1993: XRCO Best Anal Sex Scene for Arabian Anal Nights 
- 1996: AVN Best Group Sex Scene for World Anal Sex Tour 9
- 1998: XRCO Best Anal or DP Scene for Interracial Anal All-Stars
- 1999: AVN Best Group Sex Scene Tushy Heaven
- 2010: AVN Award – Best Anal Scene – Bobbi Starr & Dana DeArmond's Insatiable Voyage
- Steve Nelson. "Sean Michaels Sues Sean Michaels". Adult Industry News, January 23, 2003. Accessed 8 September 2008.
- Wade Garrett (2010-02-17). "Nikki Benz, Lisa Ann and Sean Michaels to Host XRCO Awards". AVN. Retrieved 2010-02-19.
- 26th Annual AVN Awards Show
- Previous Winners and Noms, XRCO. Accessed 8 September 2008.
- "Previous Winners and Noms (XRCO)". Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- "Past AVN Award Winners". Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- "2010 AVN Award Winners Announced". AVN.com. 2010-01-10. Retrieved 2010-01-10.