O'Pry in January 2011
|Born||Sean Richard O'Pry
July 5, 1989
Kennesaw, Georgia, U.S.
|Other names||Sean Opry, Sean-O|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Suit||40 (US) 50 (EU)|
|Shoe size||11,5 (US)|
Since then, O'Pry has been featured in numerous advertising campaigns and editorials for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Gianfranco Ferré, H&M, Armani Jeans, Marc Jacobs, Emporio Armani, Lacoste, DSquared², American Eagle, Bottega Veneta, DKNY, Fendi, GQ, Dazed & Confused, V, Details, Barneys, Uniqlo, Bloomingdale's, Belstaff, D2, Arena, Diesel, Gap, JOOP! and Numéro Homme.
His runway credentials include opening Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy and Salvatore Ferragamo, and closing Moschino, Trussardi and Zegna. Other designers he has walked for include Roberto Cavalli, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Michael Kors, and Hermès. In November 2011, O'Pry was selected as the star of Viktor & Rolf's Spicebomb fragrance campaign.
O'Pry appeared in Madonna's music video "Girl Gone Wild". He also appeared in Taylor Swift's music video for her song Blank Space, as her love interest. In 2015, he became the male face of Philippine clothing brand Penshoppe for its Summer collection.
In 2008, O'Pry was named the world's eighth most successful male model by Forbes magazine. Only one year later, he had moved up to the #1 position on their list. As of September 2013, Models.com named O'Pry as the most successful male model in the world on their "Top 50 List. He has held this position for two years. He is also in Models.com's Super Mens List, Sexiest Men List, and the Money Guys List.
O'Pry is half Irish and half Native American heritage. He has an older brother and a younger sister. He attended North Cobb High School. Entertainment website 'TheRichest' estimated O'Pry's net worth to be $6.5 million. He played track and field, basketball, baseball, and football in high school. 
- The Internet Fashion Database - Sean O'Pry Retrieved and verified on 2008-10-25
- Vijai Singh. "The Next Top Male Model". New York, NY: Video.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- Parker, Ashley Joy (Oct 9, 2013). "Sean O'Pry Named Highest Paid Male Model By Forbes". FashionTimes.com. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- Rees, Alex (Mar 9, 2012). "Male Models Make Out in Madonna’s New ‘Girl Gone Wild’ Music Video Teaser". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "Taylor Swift Made Her "Blank Space" Music Video Co-Star Sean O’Pry Blush on Set". Vanity Fair. Retrieved 20 Nov 2014.
- "Sean O’Pry Reunites with Guy Aroch for Penshoppe Spring 2015 Outing". The Fashionisto. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- "In Pictures: The World's 10 Most Successful Male Models - Sean O'Pry". Forbes.com. 2008-07-05. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "In Pictures: The Most Successful Male Models". Forbes.com. 2009-06-26. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "MODELS.com's 50 Top Male Models". Models.com. 2014-03-19. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "Sean O'Pry - Models.com". Models.com. Retrieved 2015-05-21.
- Freya Drohan (2014-10-13). "Meet Sean O’Pry: The world’s highest earning model, and he’s half Irish". Independent.ie. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
- "Meet Sean O'Pry! 13 Things to Know About the Hot Guy in Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Video". E!. 2014-11-10. Retrieved 2015-03-11.
- "Sean O'Pry Net Worth". TheRichest. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "Model Watch: 10 Things You Should Know About Sean O'Pry". Out (magazine). Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Sean O'Pry Hot Dude Taylor Swift "Blank Space" Video". Elle (magazine). Retrieved 2015-05-21.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sean O'Pry.|