|Born||Sean Richard O'Pry
July 5, 1989
|Other names||Sean Opry, Sean-O|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Measurements||Waist: 30 (US)
Inseam: 33 (US)
|Suit||40 (US) 50 (EU)|
|Shoe size||11 (US)|
|Manager||VNY Model Management|
In 2006, 17-year-old O'Pry was scouted from his prom photos on MySpace by Nolé Marin. Bert Hamilton, a photographer from Sean's home state of Georgia, took the picture featured in an article before his career took off.
Since then, O'Pry has been featured in numerous advertising campaigns and editorials for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Gianfranco Ferré, H&M, Armani Jeans, Marc Jacobs, Emporio Armani, Lacoste, Dsquared2, American Eagle, Bottega Veneta, DKNY, Fendi, GQ, Dazed & Confused, V, Details, Barneys, Uniqlo, Bloomingdale's, Belstaff, D2, Arena, Diesel, Gap, JOOP! and Numéro Homme. He is currently the face of Bottega Veneta and Zara.
His runway credentials include opening Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy and Salvatore Ferragamo, and closing Moschino, Trussardi and Zegna. Other designers he has walked for include Roberto Cavalli, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Michael Kors, and Hermès.
As of September 2013, he is the most successful male model in the world on models.com list of the Top 50 international male models having held this position for two years. In June 2009, he was named the world's most successful male model of 2009 by Forbes publications. Previously, he had been named the world's eighth most successful male model of 2008 by the same magazine.
He has been praised for his pillowed lips and hooded blue eyes.
O'Pry has one older brother Chris and a younger sister Shannon. He went to North Cobb High School. His hobbies include American football, golf and lacrosse. He has a net worth of $6.5 million.
- The Internet Fashion Database - Sean O'Pry Retrieved and verified on 2008-10-25
- Vijai Singh. "The New York Times - Video Library - The Next Top Male Model". 40.755978;-73.990396: Video.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "Sean O'Pry Profile". Models.com. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "Madonna Video | Male Models". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "MODELS.com's 50 Top Male Models - 5-1". Models.com. 2014-03-19. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "In Pictures: The Most Successful Male Models". Forbes.com. 2009-06-26. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "In Pictures: The World's 10 Most Successful Male Models - 5-1". Forbes.com. 2008-07-05. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- Gell, Erin. "The World's Most Successful Male Models". Forbes.com. Retrieved 22 April 2014.
- "Sean O Pry Net Worth". TheRichest. 1989-07-05. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sean O'Pry.|