O'Pry in January 2011
|Born||Sean Richard O'Pry
July 5, 1989
Kennesaw, Georgia, U.S.
|Other names||Sean Opry, Sean-O|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Suit||40 (US) 50 (EU)|
|Shoe size||11,5 (US)|
Since then, O'Pry has been featured in numerous advertising campaigns and editorials for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Gianfranco Ferré, H&M, Armani Jeans, Marc Jacobs, Emporio Armani, Lacoste, Dsquared2, American Eagle, Bottega Veneta, DKNY, Fendi, GQ, Dazed & Confused, V, Details, Barneys, Uniqlo, Bloomingdale's, Belstaff, D2, Arena, Diesel, Gap, JOOP! and Numéro Homme. His runway credentials include opening Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy and Salvatore Ferragamo, and closing Moschino, Trussardi and Zegna. Other designers he has walked for include Roberto Cavalli, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Michael Kors, and Hermès. In November 2011, O'Pry was reported to star in campaign of Viktor & Rolf's fragrance Spicebomb.
As of September 2013, O'Pry is the most successful male model in the world on models.com list of the Top 50 international male models having held this position for two years. In June 2009, he was named the world's most successful male model of 2009 by Forbes publications. Previously, O'Pry had been named the world's eighth most successful male model of 2008 by the same magazine.
- The Internet Fashion Database - Sean O'Pry Retrieved and verified on 2008-10-25
- Vijai Singh. "The Next Top Male Model". New York, NY: Video.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "Sean O'Pry profile". Models.com. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "Madonna Video | Male Models". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "Taylor Swift Made Her "Blank Space" Music Video Co-Star Sean O’Pry Blush on Set". Vanity Fair. Retrieved 20 Nov 2014.
- "MODELS.com's 50 Top Male Models - 5-1". Models.com. 2014-03-19. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "In Pictures: The Most Successful Male Models". Forbes.com. 2009-06-26. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "In Pictures: The World's 10 Most Successful Male Models - 5-1". Forbes.com. 2008-07-05. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- Gell, Erin. "The World's Most Successful Male Models". Forbes.com. Retrieved April 22, 2014.
- Freya Drohan (2014-10-13). "Meet Sean O’Pry: The world’s highest earning model, and he’s half Irish". Independent.ie. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
- "Sean O'Pry Net Worth". TheRichest. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sean O'Pry.|