From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sear in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sear may refer to:
- Sear (firearm), part of the trigger mechanism on a firearm
- Seir (demon), a Prince of Hell; also spelled Sear
- Searing, a cooking technique which quickly cooks the exterior of a food item
- Surfactant Enhanced Aquifer Remediation, typically performed with Hydrocarbon Mitigating Surfactants in soil remediation
- Sear, a client for the WorldForge MMORPG framework
- sear.ch, a Swiss search engine
- SEAr, electrophilic aromatic substitution, a common reaction in organic chemistry
- SEAR, Siemens Engineering und Anlagenerrichtung Rostock GmbH
- SEAR (mathematics), Sets, Elements, And Relations, a structural set theory in mathematical logic.
- Sahar Elevated Access Road, a dedicated airport corridor in Mumbai, India.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.